Monday 09:30- 12:00 | 12 weeks
This is a tutor-led online course
OverviewOur fully funded Spreadsheets for Work beginners course is designed to introduce you to the basics of creating and using spreadsheet software to give you skills for the workplace.
ContentYou will learn the skills needed for creating and using basic spreadsheets and be supported to undertake a recognised certificate.
Learn how to:
• Create and amend spreadsheets
• Enter formulas and functions correctly
• Improve presentation by adding shading and borders
• You will also be introduced to creating and amending basic charts
QualificationCompletion of this course results in a recognised certificate.
Entry RequirementsThis course is for beginners to spreadsheets - no previous experience of spreadsheets is needed. You will need to be able to use a laptop or PC keyboard and have an email address. There are no formal entry requirements.
Career PathThis course will enable you to progress onto more advanced use of spreadsheets with a higher qualification level.
To find out more, talk to us today – we would love to hear from you!
What Do I Need?As this is an online course you will need the following:
• access to a laptop or computer with a camera, microphone and headphones - this course is not suitable for tablet computers e.g. iPads
• internet access and an email address
We encourage and welcome correspondence and phone calls in Welsh and will respond to your language choice