Monday 09:30- 12:00 | 9 weeks
This is a tutor-led online course
OverviewThis course will help you:
• Understand the role and responsibilities of a mentor.
• Understand how mentoring relationships are established.
• Understand the different communication techniques used for mentoring.
• Know how to set targets.
• Understand safety implications within the mentoring session.
ContentIf work or family commitments prevent you from attending classes, our on-line courses may be the right choice for you. Your assigned tutor will support you through the online learning phase of your course.
Entry RequirementsNo previous experience is needed for this course and there are no formal entry requirements.
Career PathProgression course - Mentoring Skills Level 2
What Do I Need?As this course will be delivered online, you will need the following:
• access to a computer or laptop with a microphone and headphones
• internet access
We encourage and welcome correspondence and phone calls in Welsh and will respond to your language choice