Ready for Work
Ready for Work
Friday 12:30- 14:30 | 4 weeks
This is a tutor-led online course
OverviewEmployability is about your knowledge, skills and attitudes, how you use those assets, and how you present them to employers. What is that you have to offer – what is your unique selling point? How can you make that clear to employers?
The aim of this course is to support learners with the following:-
• Barriers to work and how to overcome them.
• To recognise and value self worth.
• Selling yourself to potential employers.
• Applying for work and techniques for a successful interview.
ContentAre you out of Work? Have you recently unemployed and would like to brush up your job seeking skills?
QualificationCompletion of this course does not result in a recognised qualification.
However you would receive a certificate of completion from us which would be available to download from your MyAccount.
Entry RequirementsNo previous experience is needed for this course and there are no formal entry requirements.
Career PathLevel 1 Employability
What Do I Need?As this is an online course, you would need the following:
• internet access
• access to a laptop or computer with a web camera and microphone; the use of headphones might also be of benefit
• use of the Chrome web-browser where possible
Please note that our online courses require the use of Microsoft Office 365 apps and our virtual learning environment, Moodle. Once enrolled on a course with us, we provide free access to these services.
We encourage and welcome correspondence and phone calls in Welsh and will respond to your language choice