Join Us at Our February Regional Forums28-January-2021
Our next Regional Forum meetings will be taking place from 22nd-25th February 2021, where learner members are urged to come and join in and have their say! The February meetings will have a health and well-being theme and we would love to hear how learners and members feel about their learning experiences with us and any positive bearing learning has had regarding their health and well-being.
The meeting will take place online using Microsoft Teams.
Our learners have free access to Microsoft Teams and other Office apps; to use these, learners need only sign-in to www.office.com using their Addysg Oedolion Cymru | Adult Learning Wales email address. To register for the relevant Regional Forum event, learners should register first. If any learner requires any help with this, support can be requested here.
The agenda for the meetings is as follows:-
- Welcome to the meeting and introduction from our Senior Management Team
- Update on the progress of the Voluntary Movement Group
- Hear from regional teams - regional developments and highlights from Regional Managers
- Feedback from our Council - regional representatives will report back on issues arising from the work and minutes of the Council available on the website
- Feedback from our Council - your regional representative will report back on issues arising from the work and minutes of the Council available on the website
- Discuss proposals or 'motions' for the 2020/21 Annual General Meeting (AGM). Forum members can also share thoughts on any motion learners might wish to submit to our forthcoming AGM (we can also provide guidance on how to do this)
- New regional representatives (North West and North East forums only) election / confirmation update
- Talk to us! Share your thoughts and experiences of learning with us
- 'And another thing. . .' - Tell us of anything else you would like to raise with us.
- Optional Activity – Participate in a 30-minute mental health awareness session including supportive activities for lockdown.
We look forward to meeting our learners soon! See here for more details - register today!