Skills for Employers and Employees (SEE)
The £16.2M Skills for Employers and Employees (SEE) project provides businesses across North Wales with financial support to raise employee skills and knowledge.
The project aims to support employers to build a skilled and adaptable workforce through subsidised training and development.
Vocational training is available in a range of key sectors including:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Engineering and Construction
- Health and Social Care
- Professional Services
Is your business eligible for SEE funding?
• Sole Traders
• Micro, Small, Medium & Large Businesses
• Private or Public Sector (priority sectors only)
• Registered in North Wales
• VAT Registration Confirmation from HMRC (self-employed)
Is your employee eligible for SEE funding?
• Minimum of 16 years of age
• Paid employee of an eligible company (copy payslips)
• Not receiving any other Government funding for the same training
• Right to live and work in the UK
• Does not have to reside in North Wales
SEE Funding Allowance
To determine the size of enterprise for contribution purposes the FTE and turnover or balance sheet total needs to be taken into account.